Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Prairie Storm


This image is set in early Illinois.  It is about a native sister walking around her little house.  She is looking through a prairie storm, and waiting for someone to come home.  I built the wooden house and the lantern myself.  I won't take credit for any other element which were made by other 3D artists.  I did compose them in the image.

I always wanted to know what houses, shacks, or other buildings existed on the land where my house exists now.  I always wanted to know who lived here before I did.  Going back even further, I always wanted to know what natives people lived on this very land.

Well, one day, someone may invent a machine that could capture images from the past just by pointing them at a particular place.  Could you imagine that?  People would be able to watch the past and see what life was like back before they were born.  Someone may even see me building 3D objects and composing these images.












No comments:

Post a Comment