Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Abandoned House


This image, named Abandoned House, is actually one in a series of images that I put together for a "search" type game for my mobile phone.  The game itself is not called Abandoned House.  Originally, I intended this project only for myself, and it was a project that I would add to and expand over time.  In the end, I decided that I will release it on multiple platforms when I am able to.

Eventually, and since I have written so much to the game's storyline, I am going to take the game's backstory, and build it into a book as well. I am sure that I will release the book first, or perhaps I should wait and release them together.

It would be interesting if I could build the book with these illustrations, and offer the game with it as well.

It took much work to get this far, it will take much more to complete it.

This will be an interesting accomplishment.








No comments:

Post a Comment