Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Some Childhood Inspirations



When I was a child, I played with a particular toy line that was available back in the mid seventies.  They were from a science fiction storyline that was supposed to exist in a microscopic universe.  I like to think that they contributed to my love for science fiction story writing.  Some time ago, I attended a convention and just happened to see those same figures on display.

After I came home, I proceeded to reproduce them in 3D and build alien worlds for them.  My "versions" of those figures don't look exactly like their toy line versions, as I tried to make them look as if they really existed somewhere out there.  I would love to write stories populated with these creatures, unfortunately, since I do not own them, that may not be possible. But, oh, the stories that i could write.

Oh well, at least I can build and render scenes.  This is the first of three images.

No comments:

Post a Comment