Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

There was a dark road

When I was in grade school, I made a series of drawings having to do with ghostly activity.  Those drawings are long gone, so I remade a few of them in 3D.  This time of the year usually reminds me of it.  Basically, this is the question that I am adding to it: "Do ghosts still go through their routine even when nobody is around to witness it? or do they prefer an audience?"

-----

There once was a dark road.

And on that dark road, there was a dark house.

And in that dark house, there was a dark staircase.

And atop that dark staircase, there was a dark hall.

And along that dark hall, there were dark steps.

And up those dark steps, there was a dark attic.

And in that dark attic, there was a dark trunk.
And in that dark trunk...

O.k., it wasn't much, but I wrote it long ago.  I don't remember what inspired it.

No comments:

Post a Comment