Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dramatic Scene



The great artist was at work today.  I pointed my camera out of my window and just happened to take a picture of this masterwork.  A few minutes before, I was outside, looking around for something natural to photograph.

After taking some pictures of branches and leaves, grass and vines, I came back inside and just happened to look out at the sky.  It's amazing what kinds of fleeting artworks we can take photos of when we take the time out of our busy schedules to do so.

This dramatic scene is definitely inspirational.  If you look closely, there is an unidentified wedge in the image.  Whether it was something minuscule that had stuck to the lens while I was scrounging around for things to take photographs of, or if it was something in the sky, I don't know.

It's just one of those things that will never have an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment