Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

As things must be


The Eiotrii were safe.  I saved them myself from those who would destroy them.  For this, I would lose my status amongst my fellow geneticists.  My work was halted and my position was taken and I would never again develop experiments amongst my fellow research-mates.  I was banished from those who were my own people to wander the universe alone.

As for the Eiotrii, my people elected to allow them to continue.  Being a peaceful and advanced species, full of curiosity and with a need for learning and advancing, the Eiotrii had become a species whose progress was pleasing to my people.  Surely, sometime in the distant future, the distant descendants of the Eiotrii would transcend their physical forms as well and become as us.

I left my home and my people for the last time and returned to Eiotros.  I could never again manifest myself to them, so I moved amongst them in etherial form and watched them. For millenia, I watched their advancements.  Often, members of my people would return to Eiotros.  They continued to monitor the progress of the Eiotrii and that was pleasing.

I remained with the descendants of the Eiotrii until Eiotros and the heavenly bodies around it and further from it were no longer sufficient for them.  I watched as a great majority of them left Eiotros forever and spread out into the universe.  I watched them grow and evolve into other forms and species.  In time, Eoitros would become a forgotten place, populated by other species that would live there and call it their home.

They had succeeded as we had in our time.  The Eiotrii had become one of us.


***** ***** ***** ***** *****


Thank you for reading this little story.  It was told from Bilret's point of view as Bilret documented events throughout the discovery, re-development and progress of a long extinct species. The following are some questions and answers to who and what the beings in this story were...


Who are We, and who was I?

The being Bilret was a member of an ancient species, which after millenia, had transcended physical form and became a partially ethereal and near immortal species.  This species had the ability to move about by thought.  They still used physical machinery in order to complete their experiments, but they moved about by thought in near-ethereal form.

who were the ErhHumn?

Despite their name which was taken from the discovered cylinders, they were not humans.  Note that the letters that make up the name 'ErhHumn' was partially scratched off and they were letters or 'glyphs' that in fact did at one time read: Earth Human, but in actuality, they were remains that were collected by another species and labeled with their own ancient species name.

The 'other' unnamed species was one that had arrived on earth long after humans.  They were a dying species which by chance had discovered human dna material and had manipulated it in order that it become compatible with their own.  They used it to save their species.  In time, the influence from the human dna attributes would 'evolve' the Hybrids into a more bipedal and humanoid species.

The Hybrid species remained on earth and continued to develop their own civilizations.  In time, they would become the ancient ancestors of the beings that Bilret would call ErhHumn.

What about the Humans?

Despite the violent and greedy nature of humans, they did survive their own primitive ways and eventually became highly intelligent beings unlike their ancestors.  Eventually, they managed to spread out into the solar system and afterwards, were able to leave the solar system altogether.

What happened to the solar system?

Long after evolved humans left the solar system to populate other parts of the universe, the solar system still existed.  Long after the Hybrids arrived on earth and developed into what they would become, the solar system still existed.  Eventually, the time came that the sun began to fail.  It reduced in size, and the activity from it as it began to fade, destroyed the solar system.

Humans who had become an interstellar species never to return, as well as the Hybrids who populated earth afterwards never actually saw the end of the solar system.  By the time that the dying sun left the solar system in ruins, the ancient ancestors of the Ueitilh had already long destroyed the Hybrids.  The material that the Hybrids had collected, was actually their own Hybrid biology which they called EarthHuman, which to them did not mean Earth Human.

Was Bilret a member of a far ascended Human species which had populated a distant solar system?  Was it that they eventually and unknowingly returned to their own planet of origin?  Well, you can decide that for yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment